This is a quick and simple recipe! They are extremely fluffy and delicious. It is great right out of the oven with a cup of coffee, or an awesome dish to bring to a brunch or party. They will keep for up to a week in the fridge, but be sure to place them in an airtight container.
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup greek yogurt - plain or vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup raw cane sugar
- sesame seeds to top
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350F.
- Step 2 Cream your butter and sugar in a standing mixer.
- Step 3 Add eggs one at a time until each is fully incorporated and mixture is smooth.
- Step 4 Add your flour, cheese, yogurt, and baking soda. Mix until smooth.
- Step 5 Take muffin tins and spray with pam (or use butter your choice) and fill them 2/3 of the way up.
- Step 6 Put in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes. Until they look a nice light gold color on the top.
- Step 7 Remove from oven and place muffin tins on wire racks, allow to cool a bit before removing.
- Step 8 Serve and enjoy.