Today’s meal can be made and cooked in under 30 minutes.
We are going away this weekend to Colonial Williamsburg and have been looking to use everything in our fridge rather than buying new groceries before we go.
One of the constants in our fridge is eggs. Looking around the fridge thinking, what can I put in eggs, I decide red pepper and that these eggs will be muffins and have a bit of a kick.
Mini egg muffins
- 4 medium eggs
- red pepper (use your judgment for how much pepper you would like)
- 2 tbsp milk (I used 1%)
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp sriracha or your choice of hot sauce
- cheese - again, use a cheese you like (I used pupusa cheese)
- Step 1 Heat oven to 350F
- Step 2 Take muffin tin and use a non-stick spray to coat it
- Step 3 Mix eggs, milk, hot sauce, salt, pepper
- Step 4 Add pepper
- Step 5 Pour into muffin tin
- Step 6 Dress each muffin with cheese and paprika
- Step 7 Bake for 15 mins
- Step 8 Serve and enjoy!