While the meal may not take much time, there is no sacrificing in taste.
What you will need:
1 box rice noodles (cook according to instructions on the box)
2 tbsp olive oil
200 g salmon
1/2 tbsp red chilli flakes
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp miso paste (I used a light sweet paste)
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp lime juice
4 tbsp sesame oil
1. Slice the salmon into thin strips and set aside. In a pot, prepare rice noodles according to the instructions on the package.
2. In a pan, heat the olive oil with the sesame seeds, ginger and red pepper flakes.
3. Reduce to low heat, add the miso paste, soy sauce, lime juice and sugar. Stir over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the salmon and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. The salmon is ready when it has an orange color to it.
5. Put the pasta in with the salmon and cover the noodles in sesame oil. Cover with fresh coriander and serve.