I hope you guys all had a great weekend! We were lucky that our friend committed to a 6-hour drive through Washington DC traffic to come see us for a couple of days. This meant that we got to go out for delicious food and play board games. Josh and I basically decided last night that we need a week of cleaner eating after all the rich meals we had this weekend. This is one that Josh regularly makes, and it is great. It is very few ingredients, healthful, and will boost your energy. It is a solid choice for a Monday breakfast, or really for any time of the day.
Chocolate Blueberry Shake
- 2 cups chocolate soy milk - we used Silk
- 1.5 cups blueberries (frozen are fine)
- 1/2 tsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp organic or natural peanut butter
- Step 1 Put all the ingredients in your blender and mix it up!
- Step 2 Feel free to top it with more blueberries.
- Step 3 You can keep some in the fridge over night, if you see some of the oil beginning to separate, it is just the peanut butter!